Act of 3 April 1999 containing the statutory rules governing the office of notary.
In the unofficial translation (pdf, 800 kB) you can read more about the rules for:
- Title II. Office, powers, appointment and discharge of a notary
- Title III. Exercising the office of notary
- Title IV. The assigned notary
- Title V. The instruments, originals, execution copies and other copies
- Title VII. The notarial archives
- Title VIII. The Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Title IX. Disciplinary law and supervision
- Title IXa. The Notarial Pension Fund
- Title X. Transitional and concluding provisions
You can find the statutory rules governing the office of notary in Dutch on the website wet-en-regelgeving-notariaat.nl.